Welcome
Welcome to UT-SLV

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features like the chat. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join UT-SLV today!

Time to Play some SLV! - July 30

SLV related talk

Time to Play some SLV! - July 30

Postby Ziift » Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:56 pm

Hi everyone!

After great succes last saturday and after some requests we are planning another 'SLV Day' next saturday! (July 30)

We're holding onto the same times as last time, altough you're always welcome earlier on the server!

30 July 2016
9PM CEST (GMT+2)
3PM EDT (GMT-4)

Ip Adres:
66.55.137.99:7777 ( [SLV] UT-SLV Old School Strangelove Arena - [New York] )

If you have any suggestions for the server or event, feel free to message me or leave a respond here!

Hope to see you all saturday!

Ziift
Ziift

Re: Time to Play some SLV! - July 30

Postby PK+ » Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:50 am

Joaquin, DarkFire and somone else, just install this Discord app in your phones, just we can plain maches day by day to make the server a bit more active, tell your friends to install this app and we can chek if we got enough to make an atractive match so more ppl will join,
Darkfire u know many GWE players like victor and skyfire. The things become more easy if we know who wants to play.

Im telling you bcs we are around same zone time, i just come in the night and then we can plain maches.
PK+

Postby DarkFire » Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:47 am

PK+ wrote:Joaquin, DarkFire and somone else, just install this Discord app in your phones, just we can plain maches day by day to make the server a bit more active, tell your friends to install this app and we can chek if we got enough to make an atractive match so more ppl will join,
Darkfire u know many GWE players like victor and skyfire. The things become more easy if we know who wants to play.

Im telling you bcs we are around same zone time, i just come in the night and then we can plain maches.

84 years have passed since i've got contact with a GwE member... Bit i'll try. And I'm ón Discord, But needed to silence notifications because of work.
((GwE))DarkFire
[DID]Madis wrote:Beating someone in game doesn't make you any less of an idiot.

Lana wrote:ye we are European.. BUT THIS SMALL CHILDREN STOLE ALL MY CHOKOLADE! it was mine!
DarkFire

Postby StevenM2a » Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:56 pm

Ill try to be there! :)
StevenM2a

Postby Banzai » Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:09 pm

There are only 3 of us here.

I'm streaming everything on Twitch at: https://www.twitch.tv/banzaitree
Banzai

Postby DarkFire » Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:14 am

Sorry, i had an extra work and couldn't be there
((GwE))DarkFire
[DID]Madis wrote:Beating someone in game doesn't make you any less of an idiot.

Lana wrote:ye we are European.. BUT THIS SMALL CHILDREN STOLE ALL MY CHOKOLADE! it was mine!
DarkFire

Postby Spack » Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:18 am

HOLY BONZAAAAAI
Spack

Postby 2.0 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:40 am

missed this and the other; shame too. will bookmark the server and feel free to yell at me if you see me on another server for some slv'in. almost always playing as 2.0 or a slurred derivational notational indicator

Postby StevenM2a » Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:23 am

Post by Banzai » Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:09 pm

There are only 3 of us here.

I'm streaming everything on Twitch at: https://www.twitch.tv/banzaitree

Is the video from the stream anywhere?
I really want to play again, that day I had a bus to catch, so I connected just for the hour I had before that.

Any match this weekend? :D
StevenM2a

Postby Spack » Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:01 am

2.0 wrote:missed this and the other; shame too. will bookmark the server and feel free to yell at me if you see me on another server for some slv'in. almost always playing as 2.0 or a slurred derivational notational indicator

Damn gurl
Spack

Next

Return to General Discussion